InfoTech Services Lab is looking for a talented and energetic contractor for the following position:
Customer Service and Sale Representative (CSR)
Job Position Code:1211
If interested, please send us your resume to email@example.com and include the position code and your full name in the email subject line (e.g., 1211 – John Smith). Thanks!
[Keywords: Customer service representative, IT Help desk, user support specialist]
|Bilingual Candidates are encouraged to apply
InfoTech Solution LAB provides quality and efficient tech supports to its customers to setup, upgrade, repair hardware and install and train software for desktops, laptops, tablets and cellphones at the customer locations.
InfoTech Solution LAB is looking for an energetic individual as a contractor to handle the high inbound call volume with a high quality of professionalism, smile and the caring attitude.
This position,CSR, is responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls
- Identifying and assess the customers’ technical support need
- Issuing tickets in the company online system and assign them to the proper technicians with the matching qualification.
- Following up with the technicians and technician managers to ensure the delivery of the requested service
- Check on customers for feedback and building the positive customer relationship
- Making calls to potential customers for marketing and sale
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills both in Persian and English
- Great Attention to Detail and People Skills
- Great Organizational and Multitasking Skills
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Must be proficient with computers and IT terminology
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Science & Technology, Management Information Systems, or a similar degree from a technical trade school or one (1) year of solid Customer Service Skills
- At least 1 year of relative experience
- Applicant must have permit to work in the United States
Classification: Contractor (Hourly rate)
Working Hours: Part-time Monday through Friday (at least 30 hours per week)
Salary Range: $10/hr – $15/hr Based on Experience plus negotiated commission per each sale
Job Location: The main responsibility of this job can be done remotely from home. However, visiting customers for sale may require commute around DMV area.